Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decorations For Wedding Bed Pakistani My Husband Sold My Favorite Decorations! Am I Wrong To Be Hurt?

My husband sold my favorite decorations! Am I wrong to be hurt? - decorations for wedding bed pakistani

My husband and I move 3000 miles from Wa State SC. The hotel is located in South Carolina, and I am currently in Washington. We could not make a U-Haul, so we had a lot of things that do not fit for sale in our car. I specifically asked him not to sell after my decorations, and yet went ahead and sold my two framed photos FAVORITES Both the wedding gifts that can never return. Then he got mad and discussed with me when I told him I was excited I ((I am 7 months pregnant, wept)). Am I wrong to be disturbed? What would you do? I know they are only decorative animal, but now we have to spend more money just to replace them. He did not think realistically, and in fact, it hurts me, is not observed, at least a little something, "he said. We can replace the beds and things, but to replace those things really small amount, and can not afford it all the time. I'm sad because we do not even have a nice house for several months because it sells everything. I am onlyING and also pregnant and hormonal or have reason to be violated?

1 comments:

Simone S said...

It would be a shame, too. Of all the things for sale ... Nothing is now done. Enter your best and look forward to.

Post a Comment