Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Women In The Cinema A Few Jokes Please Give Me A Star If It's Funny?

A Few Jokes Please Give Me a Star if it's Funny? - beautiful women in the cinema

Present Tony false
Tony's brother, a hunter Keen has the same birthday as Tony's girlfriend. Tony has purchased a new shotgun and a good perfume for his girlfriend. He said his girlfriend, a sweet to say: "Use what you think of me." Unfortunately, he has the notes from this evil.

A man in the film
A man has to go his pitches cinema and buy popcorn. When he returned, he asked an old woman sitting on the floor: "Excuse me, but I go by foot and elbow to the nose right now?" "Yes, I did not cry, ma'am." Oh, well, "said the man," is my schedule.

The Cannibals
A cannibal and his son are walking through a dry forest in search of food from aD has not eaten for days. Then, finally, the lake, but still hungry. They camped there and the next day the father saw a beautiful woman bathing in the lake. The son said: "I'm hungry, Dad, let's eat." "No!" It is too beautiful! "Cannibal father." We will

0 comments:

Post a Comment