Sunday, February 7, 2010

Building Rabbit Cages Any Suggestions For Building A Larger Rabbit Cage?

Any suggestions for building a larger rabbit cage? - building rabbit cages

I have a rabbit cage, I have my sister, but she begins to overcome. Since I have a little more money at the time, he hoped that adding a certain way could, but I'm not sure what the best or cheapest way would be to do so. I spent $ 50 on the cage, and prefer to keep the cost of the additions of less than $ 40 if possible. Yes, you have Isis be kept in a cage, because I am currently in a rented house that does not allow animals roam freely. This is a metal cage with a tray on the floor, about 3 1 / 2 feet by 3 feet with a door at the front. Suggestions would be very grateful, thank you!

1 comments:

Johanna said...

My father and built around many of our rabbit hutches. (We have 4 - and all outside in cages and enclosures, if the weather is nice.) I'm no expert on this subject, but I know that my father chicken wire on the sides of the cage. (not very expensive). You need a tray or something on the floor of the cage. The best thing to do would probably have seen one side of the cage, and the nails in the wood (make sure the sand in the first place!) I'm sorry if I'm confused, but I hope you understand what I want to say. This seems difficult, but it is actually quite simple, just use logic and intuition. And maybe a friend for help.

Post a Comment