Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girls Masterbation Sound Girls Help?

Girls help? - girls masterbation sound

Ok, I know it sounds weird, but I think that serious. Masterbation for the first time I tried, and I think I damaged something.
I lay in my bed (in the costume of Adam lol) and was sticky to touch something and it hurts when I touched it. I took a mirror and I knew it was my second language (we do not know what was really called) anyway, I realized I could not find a hole, I started when I had even a destroyer! but I saw something small from the center of me.
I had nothing to do cuz it was too little, but after the game, I felt the pain and saw something white on Commin (Freek me) is this concern? or should I stop tryin to be freeky? lol
I spoke with my mother, but she and I are in good agreement with the sex. I'm still a virgin, but she thinks I'm a bitch (I do not know why almost always jubbin). I would like to discuss, and if someone could tell me if masterbation is normal and as Ty lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment